My Baby …
will always be the most important to me! Yes, understood. That is why we offer not only a standard newborn or baby shooting. We believe that most of us are really angry, that they don’t or only have very few pictures of the first year of themselves. Take a look at our packages. We provide a remedy.
Tips & Tricks:
- Avoid tight diapers during the shooting day. Tight diapers leave marks on the skin that we don’t need when shooting your baby.
- If you have booked a styling, you and your baby can come in bodysuits to the studio. Our stylist ensures a pleasant, harmonious stay in order to generate a beautiful and atmospheric image.
- If you and your baby want to be photographed together, you can calmly get ready for that in the studio. Take all the time you need. Pixolli Studios has its own styling and make-up area.
- You can bring your baby dressed up already or you can use the make up area of the studio as well to do that.
- Please don’t forget to bring accessories like baby shoes, blankets, cups, bibs, headband, etc. that the baby is used to. Thus avoiding strange unknown situations for the baby. Make sure that the accessories you bring match or harmonize to the color of the clothes that you and/or your baby will wear during the shoot if you want those in the image as well.
- Remember to bring the necessities you would need at home also … diapers, cream/oil, powder, vials, etc.
- please don’t hesitate to ask whatever comes to mind. Together, we will find a way to make things happen.