Prior to your Interview
you must first be invited. To this end, it is especially important to show the best side of you. Both, within the application letter, as well as with the image that will represent you in the cover letter to the company of your choice. That is why we draw special attention to images to be excellent, beneficial, dynamic and appropriate for the new job you will be getting.
Tipps & Tricks
- You need an image with a sympathetic smile, With that the entry is already almost done.
- Postprocessing of the photographed image is allowed moderately. However, we advise to neither kilos nor wrinkles disappear.
- Please do not use recreational pictures. The HR department recognize the difference to an image professionally produced immediately.
- Experiment with different head positions and body positions. A slight tilt or rotation can convey a completely different overall impression.
- The background color should match the clothes. All kinds of words, sayings or pictures on the garments are an absolute no go ncessarily.
- The now common size of application images is either 6 x 4 cm or 9 x 6 cm.
- Portrait orientation is the (old) rule. Break the rule and go into landscape mode. Thus you differentiate from other applications already.